CK Naturopathy offers this website, including all information, products, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS – Your access to and use of this Website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. ADVICE – The content on this website is for information purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information on the website should not be used as a substitute for advice, or treatment from your qualified healthcare practitioner. Always consult your qualified healthcare practitioner before beginning any new nutritional product, diet, exercise, or health program. If you have specific health concerns always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Never ignore, or delay seeking professional advice relating to your personal health issues.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE – The owner of the website reserves the right to:
3.1. Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the owner shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
3.2. Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES – Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD). We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES – The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. Links to or access from any third party websites or resources is not an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party websites. Use of any third party websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of the third party websites and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third party websites. Please review carefully the third party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
6.1. All original content published on this website is copyrighted © by CK Naturopathy. All rights reserved. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit content in part, or in whole, without express written permission by us. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to the owner or otherwise used by the owner as permitted by law.
6.2. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1. The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2. To the extent permitted by law, the owner will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3. The owner makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7.4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of the owner for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the owner or that of its employees or agents.
8. INDEMNITY – You agree to indemnify and hold the owner and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the owner arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
9. SEVERANCE – If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. TERMINATION – The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
11. GOVERNING LAW – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
12. FUTURE ADDITIONS – We may, in the future, offer new services, programs, product lines and features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new products and services, programs, and features will also be subject to these Terms of Service.
13. TESTIMONIALS – All service testimonials are the sole opinions, findings or experiences of our clients. They represent individual results which vary from person to person. In addition, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that our services can be used to diagnose, treat, or cure diagnosed medical conditions.
14. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS – Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
15. PROHIBITED USES – In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT – The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
17. GOOGLE ANALYTICS – We use Google Analytics to track and report website traffic flow to help us better understand how our visitors engage with our website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
18. QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR TERMS OF SERVICE? Please use the contact form to get in touch.